Thursday, August 14, 2014

Plus Size Wedding Gowns in NJ – Pretty Awesome!


I just came across an ad for a plus-size wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses. I didn't know that anyone in this area offered such a service.

The one I found is called The Curvy Bride, and it's in Manalapan, NJ. Even if you don't live nearby there, I thought it would be worth the trek for any plus-size bride who is having trouble finding a wedding gown.

They call themselves "A Designer Plus Size Bridal Boutique" and they offer private appointments, selections for every budget. Also worth mentioning that they carry special occasion gowns in case you're shopping for something other than a wedding, such as a Bar Mitsvah, Sweet 16, prom or something similar.

Their info:

The Curvy Bride
Towne Point Shopping Centre
357 US Highway 9 South
Manalapan, NJ 07726
phone: 732 536 6100

I would also just like to point out that Warren County seems to have more than its fair share of curvy gals, and it may be worth opening a location around that area of NJ. Seems to me that Manalapan girls are a little more fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment