Friday, August 15, 2014

Fred Astaire Dance Studios Groupon

I went to a couple of weddings where it was clear that the bride and groom had a few formal ballroom dancing lessons prior to their big day. The lessons gave a more polished feel to their first dance as husband and wife. I thought it was a really classy touch.

Looks like you can get a pretty sweet Groupon deal at Fred Astaire Dance Studios - according to today's notice on the Groupon website, if you give them your email you can get anywhere from 50 to 90% off. Not too shabby.

Know anyone who purchased a few dance lessons in preparation for their wedding day? Did they enjoy it? Was it worth the investment? I have heard they're as little as $25 per lesson but honestly I haven't shopped around much to know.

If you're getting married and interested in teaching the groom some dancefloor moves, then I'd definitely check out today's dance lesson deal on Groupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment