Thursday, October 2, 2014

Affordable Designer Bridesmaid Dresses - CB's Limited

Image courtesy CBsLimited.com
The last wedding I had to purchase a bridesmaid dress for was my brother's. The order was for an Alfred Angelo design, fairly common, but I didn't have a lot of bucks to blow so I shopped around a bit online rather than just buying the first one I found available at a local store like David's Bridal.

(Additionally, I am a totally lazy shopper - I can't deal with malls, loathe dressing rooms, detest standing on lines... wah, wah, wah!)

So basically, I was right at home (and I do mean literally - right in my own house!) taking my own measurements, typing them in the little box, whipping out my credit card and putting in my online order for a bridesmaid dress at CB's Limited.

One convenient feature that I remember about ordering from CB's Limited was that they wanted to know the actual date of the wedding you were going to be in. NOT the date that you wanted the dress, but the actual date you'd be in the wedding.

I was honest about that, and the dress definitely made it to me in perfect condition, well in advance of the date. I want to say like 2 months in advance, even.

So basically, I was rather happy with my CB's Limited purchase - and I would recommend them if you're going to be a bridesmaid and are required to buy a specific dress by a specific designer.

Check them out - http://cbslimited.com


No comments:

Post a Comment