Saturday, April 23, 2016

Handmade and Vintage Wedding Rings from Etsy.com

These are a few of my favorite rings... from Etsy.com!

I've mentioned elsewhere in this blog that there's a nice wedding band to suit any budget, even a low one. I found my ring on Ebay. It has someone else's engraved initials in it, marked with the year 1927, and I think that is just awesome. And it goes perfectly with the engagement ring that was handed down to me from my husband's dear grandmother. What an honor, to adorn my "taken" finger with a family heirloom.

My husband's wedding band was handcrafted by a jeweler who he knows through mutual friends. He's as happy with his choice, as I am with mine.

Anyway, if you're looking for a different sort of wedding ring, or set of wedding rings, check out the offerings on Etsy.com... the place for Handmade and Vintage items.

His and hers ring set... clever, cherry blossom design is engraved on the inside of his ring, so it matches hers but keeps the continuity of the design. Do you love this cherry blossom wedding ring? Order your own on Etsy.com.

Here's a white gold and diamond "eternity ring" wedding band from Polamai Jewelers. Available in your size and for a modest price, on Etsy.com

Here's another set of his and hers wedding bands in white gold. I really like the art deco design, how about you? From DiMichel's, on Etsy, available in white gold, yellow gold, rose gold and sterling silver.

The orange blossom wedding ring is a popular choice for brides who want a secondhand, vintage wedding band. A lot of these are still floating around from the 1920s and 30s. This one is sterling silver, and available for purchase on Etsy.com
Here's a yellow-gold, thin vintage style wedding ring in the Versailles pattern. If you click on the Etsy link, you can select from a dropdown list of sizes before making your purchase.
This handmade, silver flower wedding band is ideal for the frugal bride and comes in a full range of sizes. Click here to check out more photos on Etsy, and place your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment