Thursday, April 21, 2016

Advertise on Our NJ Wedding Blog for Free

Hello, my name is Dina and I'm the owner of NJ Wedding on a Budget. New Jersey brides find my blog while searching for DIY wedding invitations, budget-friendly wedding venues, affordable NJ wedding photographers and all sorts of fun, wedding-related things. 

I'm inviting you to advertise your wedding-based business here on my blog!

It won't cost you anything to be seen here, but you have to help me help you.

Send me all the necessary elements of a blog post about you and what you do. The best way is to Private Message me on Facebook. While you're there, feel free to give our page a "Like" to help increase exposure for everyone!

Alternatively, you can email info@njweddingonabudget.com, but I don't check that as often and am fairly inundated with spam, which can be confusing.

In your Private Message on Facebook, please provide:
  1. Your company name
  2. A brief explanation of the products and services you offer. Please organize all details into an easy-to-read-and-understand "blog post" format. I want to be able to just "pop it in."
  3. Relevant images that I can include in the post
  4. A link to your website, Etsy page, Facebook business page, blog, etc. - also direct links to any products you may wish to promote via Etsy or Amazon
  5. Your contact information so people who find you here can reach out

I am a professional copywriter, blogger, website manager and social media expert. If you are stumped as to how to write an ad, please PM me on Facebook. I will accept a PayPal fee (TBD) to help you craft an enticing description.

Thanks, and all the best in your business endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment