Thursday, September 11, 2014

Used Wedding Gowns and Formal Gowns at the Goodwill



I visited the Goodwill store in Bethlehem, PA recently and saw some well-cared-for, used wedding gowns as well as other formal dresses that could serve as a Mother of the Bride, Maid of Honor or Bridesmaid dress.

I would assume that they accept used bridal gowns/wedding dresses at other Goodwill stores here in NJ and in other parts of the country. I can't say whether the quality passes muster across the board, but I think it's worth checking out if you're in the market for a used wedding dress or secondhand bridal party attire.

And hey, now this is cool! I just Googled "used wedding dress Goodwill" and discovered that you can shop online with them. Check out my search results:


No comments:

Post a Comment