Saturday, June 15, 2013

Burgundy Silk Mother of the Bride Dress for Sale - Size 4, Never Worn




This burgundy silk Mother of the Bride dress is brand-new and has been hanging in my closet, protected by plastic covering, since November when my mom rejected it as her choice for the my wedding. It is 100% silk. At that time, it had a "newish" smell which has since dissipated. I would keep it for myself, but unfortunately I can't get my left leg into a size 4. It is simple, elegant, and perfect for a cool-weather wedding with the long sleeves and built-in faux jacket. As you can see by the photos, there is some delicate beading along the edges and at the neckline. The label on this dress, also pictured, calls out the 100% silk fabric and boasts the brand name as being "Rimini, by Shaw."

Note the beaded detailing.


Dress size 4, 100% silk. Perfect for a little lady.


Of course, this doesn't have to be strictly worn as a Mother of the Bride dress - it would suit any small-boned lady for any formal event. Unfortunately, I was not able to convince my mom to model the dress either, but I'm quite sure that anyone with a decent figure (which you surely have if you're a size 4) would look fabulous in this classic, simple style. It is easily slipped on over the head and zips up the back. If for some reason you needed a formal, suit-style dress in a hurry, you could wear this right out of the package without even having to dry clean it. It is new, pressed, and perfect.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via the Comments section, below.

No comments:

Post a Comment